Sunday, July 28, 2019

Lace-stenciled Note Cards


I enjoy mixed media projects.  I've been "making" these note cards
for a number of years.  I do this by using lace stencils.  The lace
is from my collection of vintage and contemporary lace.
Spray ink provides the color!  I often use blank Strathmore (brand)
watercolor cards as the base.
.
You can try my technique at a drop-in session being held at
ArtStart, in downtown Rhinelander, WI on Sat. September 28th.
.
This presentation is part of "Project North" a new arts festival
in northern Wisconsin.


































All text and images ©️Suzanne Myers Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Wall Quilt Show, Portage, WI

I have a quilt in the current Wall Quilt Show at the Portage Center for the Arts!  See my photos. My quilt is titled “In the Shade of the Ol...